Thursday, March 24, 2011

Time is like a broken watch. I make money like Fred Astaire.

I have being meaning to get back on the blog for some time, and recent pressures from Mr Blomdini threatening to freeze my account, and the sudden arrival of Desmond Wolf from the deep dark forest has spurred me to make this entry.

Motivated by events that almost made me contribute to the blog over recent months, here is a brief run down in bullet point, almost in twitter format as it were.











 In no particular order
 
I brought a new album. This fellow blogspotter review is much better than anything I could write.
As usual the bFM Summer Series at Albert Park this year was very good. Kody & Bic were a personal highlight.
I didn't go to MGMT and I should have.
In fact I have not been to an indoor gig this year. I was seriously thinking about seeing the Black Keys when they were in Wellington, but then they cancelled on me.
The Hopgarden has poor acoustics, but an incognito Morris Dance Troupe does make for interesting dinner table conversation 
One person's view of interesting dinner table conversation is not necessary your wife's.
Listening to old people talk about eating baked beans on toast is almost as disgusting as having to watch them eat baked beans on toast.
Ever had a George Costanza moment?
I finally got myself an iPhone and am now addicted to twitter.